Web application developer
- De aangeboden kandidaat moet aantoonbaar voldoen aan de harde eisen. Dit moet ook duidelijk naar voren komen in het cv en een ingevulde antwoordformulier!
- Bij het uitvoeren van deze opdracht is een zware veiligheidsscreening van toepassing. Dit kan 8 tot 10 weken duren.
- Start is pas mogelijk na screening!
The EATC is an international organisation where English is the main language. Because of this, the CV has to be delivered in English. Beside this, the candidate has to deliver a letter with his/her motivation in English. This letter can only be 1 A4 paper
The web application developer to hire is responsible for permanent code generation wrt to MEAT development and maintenance. This includes the practical implementation of customer triggered MEAT change requests as pieces of software code as well as pieces of code aimed for maintaining MEAT-as-a-software (3rd level support). By doing so he or she mainly contributes to ensure that MEAT as a software improves/ evolves and fulfills the expectations of the customers out of 7 participating nations
The described post holder works as software developer/ executive assistant of the Head of Development Section (HoDS) and is part of a mixed team (civilian and military developers).
The main tasks are:
- transfer software change request tasks into pieces of code using the programming languages and tools in use for the development of MEAT wrt:
- application functionalities.
- application interfaces.
- built-in reports.
- database objects (tables, views, constraints and sequences, PL/SQL packages, functions, procedures and triggers).
- reviews generated code.
- tests generated code for functionality/ usability.
- attends daily standup meetings (SCRUM method).
- attends and contributes to sprint planning/ review meetings by providing issue related insight and further details for propper sprint planning/ development.
- supports HoDS permanently by:
- developing a detailed estimate for each assignment.
- contributing to the management of the MEAT/ DEV internal product backlog.
- providing 3rd level service desk duties for MEAT to EATC’s participating nations.
Working language: English: Reading (Good) + Writing (Good) + Speaking (Good) + Listen (Good).
Ongoing MEAT software development.
- The candidate must have 5+ years of proven practical experience as a software developer within agile software development environments (SCRUM).
- The candidate must have 5+ years of proven experience in working with Framework "ZK EE".
- The candidate must have 5+ years of proven experience in working with database engine "FESTA"
- Candidate has good working language: English Reading (A2) + Writing (A2) + Speaking (A2) + Listen (A2).
- Candidate preferably has a Master degree.
- Candidate preferably has a Bachelors degree.
- Candidate preferably has proven experience in working with ORACLE DB.
- Candidate has profound working knowledge of MEAT application (EATC's in-house developed command & control tool).
- Candidate preferably has proven experience in working with UML modelling by using "Magic Draw".
- Candidate preferably has proven experience in working with relational database design and development (PL/SQL).
- Candidate preferably has working knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) for web services development.