Hightech manufacturer of printers.
We are looking for someone with the ability to familiarize quickly with the domain of professional printing. A team player, who takes initiative, is able to set priorities and is able to deal with uncertainty and complexity. He/she has strong communication skills and likes to work in cross-functional teams. Besides that, he/she has:
- Master degree in a relevant field with focus on User Experience (e.g. interaction design, industrial design)
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Proficient with industry standard design tools like Adobe XD and Axure
- Experience in working with a design system in an agile way
- Experience with B2B products is a plus
- Fluent in English, verbal and written. Profound knowledge of Dutch is a plus
We are looking for a UX Designer who is able to add value to our user experience, by translating requirements into appealing user interfaces that fit in and enrich our design system.
An important part of our development program at is application software and controller software.
A suite of applications together forms a print workflow solution for professional printing companies.
The markets and users for these software applications are diverse; think of operators in large printing factories, but also owners of smaller print shops. To ensure added value for our customers and an optimal user experience across our portfolio, we defined the one software strategy's; in which design plays an important role.
As a UX Designer you (together with your colleagues in the design department and stakeholders in the business and the software development teams) will help to find correct functional requirements and translate these into user interface designs. In doing this, the alignment within our portfolio is an important aspect. We create a design system to assure this alignment. Together with the other designers in the department, you will work on extending our design system in a consistent way.
- Translate requirements into user interfaces for CPP products
- Create designs that fit in and enrich our Production Printing design system
- Create visually innovative, appealing and engaging products
- Deliver a seamless flow to our customers and users
- Make sure all UI concepts are aligned over all products and devices
- Make sure your designs are correctly implemented
- Communicate and present effectively in a multi-disciplinary team
Please send us your recent CV (Word) + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded before the 21th of October 2021, 17:00 uur.