Transition to Support Manager
Reporting to the Project Lead, this position is responsible for the quality of delivery and successful Transfer to Operations for new and changed services in line with ITIL best practice. A deep understanding of the Service Transition and Service Operations function is essential. Knowledge and experience of Service Management processes also key.
You will liaise between business representatives, design teams, operations teams, and our partners / supplier communicating between all key stakeholders to ensure the smooth and successful implementation of new services, executed to high quality standards.
The role involves the following:
- Ensure new Services have a fully developed end to end support structure, including Processes, SLAs, KPIs, WLAs and monitoring with business requirements and priorities.
- Assist with the setup of an effective Transfer to Operations and Operational readiness process for all new services introduced via the business project lifecycle.
- Provide fully documented Service Acceptance Criteria and support models aligned to ITILv3 best practice.
- Ensure that appropriate lifecycle resourcing, training, tooling, support and documentation is delivered with a formal project sign-off from all key stakeholders.
- Work with Project Managers, Business Owners, Service Owners, Managed Service Partners, Operations teams and 3rd parties to ensure that projects are delivered in compliance with Operational Readiness.
- Ensure that any 3rd party contracts contain an agreed support schedule which aligns with the proposed support model and is backed up by appropriate SLAs.
- Interface with the Business As Usual Support organisation to ensure adequate Service Transition coverage across all relevant work requests..
- Ensure all operational support material is completed to a high standard by all relevant Design and Service Transition functions.
- Ensure training requirements and any other non-functional requirements are defined and delivered against the agreed Service Acceptance Criteria.
- Ensure an effective set of performance metrics and service levels are delivered for new services.
- Ensure Operations risks are identified and accepted by Service Delivery/Business Owner to ensure a successful transition to service.
The skills we are looking for:
- Education to degree level (Technical preferable) or equivalent Telecommunications / IT industry experience. (5yrs minimum)
- Demonstrable experience of designing support models for services/platforms over their entire lifecycle, from concept to retirement through design, transition and operation
- Commitment to service excellence and customer experience
- Flexibility in a rapidly changing and developing environment
- Good communication skills – both written & oral.
- Expert in Microsoft Office and Advanced Excel/PowerPoint
- Proven track record in striving for continuous improvement and driving efficiencies, whilst maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Proven team player in working with one’s peers to ensure that delivery of service is timely, efficient and of high quality.
Nice to have
- ITIL Qualification (Intermediate certificate desirable)
- Appreciation of how technology can improve business processes.
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.