Transformational Change Manager
Oil & Gas
For our client we are looking for a Transformational Change Manager
Our client is replacing their existing Records Management system with 0365 features. The current system is due to be decommissioned end of 2019. The new features O365 will enable her employees to manage their records and information more effectively across various platforms.
Experience: 7-10 years Change Management Experience
PURPOSE & ACCOUNTABILITIES
To drive and support the business change activities required to underpin IT simplification agenda. Client is focused on aligning and simplifying IT systems to increase customer satisfaction and business value which will drive significant and ongoing change in all parts of the business, supporting the business’ growth agenda. The role is delivery focused and will lead IT-driven business change in a programme or project environment.
The primary purpose of the role is to:
- Engage with senior business and IT leaders and executives to drive the change agenda
- Lead or be a senior team member on change programmes.
- Deploy measurable change management interventions and wider transformational change initiatives, usually in an Agile context
- Advise, coach, manage and mentor more junior change managers often via matrix leadership to build the capability
- Operate, with support where needed across change management, communications
- Work closely and collaboratively with other related departments, OD/OE, Internal Communications, Learning and Continuous Improvement, within clent to deliver a comprehensive service to the business using agreed methodology
- Equip the business with the skills to better manage and sustain change
- Work on projects to:
- Build or help build change management and integrated transformational change plans and manage delivery against these
- Build and manage change management deliverables and activities to a business-ready standard
- Ensure that the appropriate change management tools and methods are applied to IT projects
- Partner with other parts of the organisation (IC, OD, Learning) to deliver high quality change management interventions
- Develop agile mindsets and behaviours
Technical Skills & Experience
- Team lead or individual contributor to managing key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated evidence of end to end change management experience:
- Integrated Change
- Value Realisation
Soft Skills & Experience
- Good knowledge of leading and managing technology-led change and technology adoption
- Expertise in change management methods and their application
- Understanding of Agile and its impact on the management of change
- Proven track record of building strong stakeholder relationships at different organisational levels
- Able to conduct detail change impact assessments and work with the business to drive action plans
- Able to produce business-facing deliverables and activities to drive and sustain change
- Resilient and able to manage challenge and resistance
- Results/outcomes oriented, business value focused
- Confident and able to work in high-ambiguity work environment
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
- Demonstrated evidence of all 4 Leadership Attributes, RDS core values and D&I behaviours will be considered during the selection process
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation in a Word-document for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.