Transformational Change Consultant
Oil and Gas
Our client is replacing their existing Records Management system with 0365 features. The current system is due to be decommissioned end of 2019. The new features O365 will enable employees to manage their records and information more effectively across various platforms.
PURPOSE & ACCOUNTABILITIES
To drive and support the business change activities required to underpin IT simplification agenda. Our client is focused on aligning and simplifying IT systems to increase customer satisfaction and business value which will drive significant and ongoing change in all parts of the business, supporting the business’ growth agenda. The role is delivery focused and will lead IT-driven business change in a programme or project environment.
The primary purpose of the role is to:
- Work on one change programme, with oversight or management from a Transformational Change Manager
- Deploy measurable change management interventions and wider transformational change initiatives
- Operate, with support where needed across change management, communications
- Work on projects to:
- Execute the change management plan
- Build and manage change management deliverables and activities to a business-ready standard
- Ensure that the appropriate change management tools and methods are applied to IT projects
Technical Skills and Experience :
- Individual contributor in an IT team or small complexity project.
- Demonstrated evidence of end to end change management experience:
- Integrated Change
- Value Realisation
- Experience: 5-7 years Change Management Experience
Soft Skills and Experience :
- Individual delivery of high impact change management activities
- Working knowledge of change management for IT solutions
- Understanding of change management approaches
- Proven track record of building strong stakeholder relationships at different organisational levels
- Able to produce high quality business-facing deliverables and activities to drive and sustain change
- Resilient and able to manage challenge and resistance
- Results/outcomes oriented, business value focused
- Confident and able to work in high-ambiguity work environment
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
Expected End Date: 31 December 2019
Please send us asap your recent CV (Word) + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.