Transformational Change Consultant
Oil & Gas
The Training manager is responsible for the training coordination of the training effort of the ServiceNow ITBM programmed. Responsibilities include the creation of training journeys, working with the IT LOB representatives to identify users, supporting scheduling and coordinating training material creation. The Training Manager will report into the Change Lead on this programme.
Technical Skills and Experience
• Breadth of experience with change management for a variety of IT programs, preference for Big Data
• Proven track record of building strong relationships, driving collaboration, and navigating difficult conversations to align high-level IT and business stakeholders
• Results/outcomes oriented, business value focused
• Confident and able to work in high-ambiguity work environment
• Experience leading teams to deliver of high impact change management activities
• Able to produce high quality business-facing deliverables and activities to drive and sustain change
• Excellent persuasive oral and written presentation skills
• Demonstrated evidence of change management competencies
o Change Management – Expert
o Business Partnering – Expert
o Stakeholder Management – Expert
o Motivates, Coaches and Develops – Expert
Start date: a.s.a.p.
End Date: 1-9-19
Please send us asap your recent CV (Word) + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT excluded.
Indication of hourly rate €80 all-in, excl. VAT.