Philips DPS is an emerging business which is going to growth stages and will be adopting the Philips mature market model. As Part of our international business expansion and implementation of existing systems we are looking for a Business Analyst who can help with the onboarding of our organization.
The Job will entail the management and creation of a test approach that will lead to a validated end to end administrative process using SAP for the Business Unit Digital Pathology Solutions. Hands on function in a small implementation team. Plan strategy, manage small test team. Create and document required material.
Administrative processes in high tech medical environment
Organizing a test process and team
Process validation setups in implementations
- HBO+/ Academic
- Experience testing and implementing SAP, Windchill and interfaces for supply chain environments
- Certified in test methodology and project management (ISTQB, TMAP next, Prince2 etc.).
- Able to organize testing, experienced in workshops and training in supply chain environment
- International FDA compliance environment, proficient in Business English
- Risk analysis, test strategy, test planning for complex validated end to end processes
- Going the extra mile even out of the comfort zone
- Able to engage with stakeholders to raise awareness for risk and compliance
You are a team player, who through own initiatives contributes in the project by creating products as part of an international implementation program.
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.