Are you having a blackbelt in software testing? Would you like to help to improve & qualify our functional cluster software for our EUV systems? This might be the job for you!!
As a software Tester you validate our SW solutions that enable the EUV business line to create products ,with the agreed quality, costs and timing, that meet our customer's needs. We support the EUV product lifecycle by taking responsibility for the definition and execution of SW technology roadmaps that support the realization of the product roadmaps.
As a software tester you specify, design, develop, realize, integrate, and test (sub-)modules / software tests, in cooperation with the developers, integrators of the team and other disciplines and suppliers, within the limits of system specifications, costs, and project planning, to ensure the timely realization of (sub-) modules as part of competitive, achievable, and serviceable products.
Key Activity Areas:
-Perform Feasibility studies of future products to have technical feasible specifications of future products.
-Secure Product quality to develop products that meet specifications or have accepted deviations.
-Coordinate Product development so that product specifications, designs are created reviewed, approved and maintained and deliverables are developed.
-Define, plan, manage and coordinate assigned projects, execute and deliver within the project management guidelines.
-Advice, minimize development risks stemming from incomplete or insufficient knowledge.
-Communicate and create documentation about the product including relevant
assumptions and restriction to all relevant parties.
-Make State-of-the-art Knowledge on areas relevant to the product available.
-Organize, coordinate, optimize, lead, coach, develop and appraise employees within the person's expertise / team
-Integrate sub-systems into the system, execute configuration management, and provide support to projects
- Bachelor or Master with an education in Computer Science, Informatics, Embedded Systems or equivalent experience.
- Software Test Engineer with 3+ years of experience in large-scale software applications - embedded programming is preferred;
- ISTQB Certified is a must;
- Must Have: Clearcase, SVN, Git, Jenkins experience;
- Must have Python & Linux experience;
- Familiar with C, C++;
- UML, OOP, Design Patterns knowledge is an advantage;
- Agile, Scrum, V-Model;
- I can explain complex matters in various levels;
- Familiar with Risk Management, Risk Assesment;
- Technical background of semiconductor industry processes, process integration, process control, semiconductor devices and manufacturing is a Strong plus;
- I take charge and cooperate.
- I commit to win.
- I do continuously improve.
Please send us your recent CV + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.