As a Sr. Test Engineer you are responsible for:
• Review of requirements in system/sub-system level, defines test requirements and specifications for consistency and testability and translate them into test cases.
• Translates Test Policy and Test Strategy within his/her domain area into technical solutions for testing.
• Performs studies and makes recommendations with respect to usage of new test techniques, methods, specifies requirements for, and evaluation of (possible) test tools, to support automated testing but also test engineering in general.
o Assures the proper creation of an infrastructure for optimum usage of these tools.
• Execution of system level tests both functional and non-functional (e.g. reliability, performance, environmental, etc.) including design, preparation and implementation of tests.
• Documenting of test results in reports and registration of defects and issues into the defect tracking system
• Analyses problem reports for missing items in test approach & monitoring and updating defects including defect closure.
• Pro-actively translates gaps identified into new requirements of products
• Assistance in the test estimation, planning and risk management activities.
• Test Automation related to own program, technology area (test environment, case development and appropriate execution).
• Master or Bachelor degree in SW Engineering, IT, Informatics, or equivalent
• Strong drive and experience in the field of Quality and verification, SW development
• Experience and certifications in the area of SW testing & agile development is a benefit
• Experience in Test Management, End user, Alpha, Beta testing is a benefit
• Strong and proven management skills for Testing, Quality & integration teams
• Experience in Test Automation on various platforms (PC application, Mobile devices, Applications and Web related technologies) is a benefit
• A drive to play the part needed to make a project successful in leading the test teams
• Experience in 10+ person projects
• Basic knowledge of Risk Management and Requirements Management
• Proven track record in a high-speed product development environment
• A team player, eager to invest in personal and team growth
• Strong analytical, conceptual and creative thinking skills. A problem solving and pragmatic attitude
• Ability to be honest, direct and transparent
• Able to build trust and influence your environment
• Good understanding of device development, integration, in driving quality and regulatory challenges
This role will appeal to you if you…
• Have a drive for taking leadership
• Have a drive for assuring quality in Solution projects
• Enjoy working in cross-functional and global teams
• Have good analytical skills and conceptual thinking
• Are curious, open and feel at home in an international environment
• Have an affinity with innovative development projects and feel comfortable with relatively vague requirements
• Is a good communicator