De opdrachtgever is opgericht in 1997 als divisie van de BMW Group. Met het hoofdkantoor in München wordt de organisatie in meer dan 30 landen wereldwijd vertegenwoordigd als toonaangevende leasemaatschappij en mobiliteitsprovider.
- Education level : Higher vocational education (HBO)
- Experience : > 3 years telephony experience
> 2 years CiC / PureConnect experience
- Work groups
- Call Flows
- PureConnect Client application
- Media Servers
- Recording policies
- Scaling / sizing and design of PureConnect environments
Basic IT administrator skills
Agile working method
- English: Very good on a professional level, both written and spoken
- German: Able to understand written and spoken communication
What do we expect from you:
- Be a collaborative social team player
- Ability to analyze technical topics
- Ability to explain highly technical solutions in “normal” language to customers
- Ability to translate customer needs to maintainable telephony flows
- Good documentation skills
Purpose of the function
As a PureConnect specialist you will be working in a team to fulfill the below core tasks.
The core activities are:
Working on improvements and new functionality
Alignment with the product owner on customer requirements
Steer the provider
Technical design setup with the provider
You will be working in the Contact Center Technology team located in multiple countries (the Netherlands, Germany, UK and Spain). The CCT team in Breda is part of an Infrastructure department of +/-30 people. All the work is done from Breda office or via home office and occasionally it is necessary to travel to Munich.
Please send us before 9 may, 17:00 your recent CV + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.