Would you like to manage a team of 8 persons that develops software for one of our leading edge products - Extreme Ultra Violet (EUV) Light Source? Are you the self-starter who can deliver successfully although you do not have all the requirements at the start? Do you like to cooperate with Physicians from our hardware teams? This might be the job for you!
Together with your 7 to 8 team members it is your mission to provide and improve software (SW) that enables fully automated solutions for controlling and managing the EUV light source (The Source).
In order to enable the development of new EUV Sources, we constantly need to improve the performance and reliability of our systems. Making robust software solutions for the hardware of the subsystems involved is a strong enabler for the roadmap of our products.
Your job will be to manage a SW team that develops software to setup the subsystem drivers, implement the necessary interfaces and algorithms and also add supporting software like diagnostics. Next to creating new functionality, the work consists of troubleshooting and integrating of the new functionality in the existing (legacy) SW releases.
We are proud of our team. We hire talented, motivated people and give them responsibility and the autonomy to innovate. We like people with a ‘can-do’ attitude and we want people who are inquisitive, hungry and eager to grow with us.
• Create and maintain a team schedule
• Track deliverable progress
• Report to the Project Leader of the (multi-disciplinary) functional team and SW Development manager
• Organize the work
• Direct and coaches team members
• Build a strong team
• You need to get involved also in the technical details and decision making
Context of the position
Within the organisation the next generation of lithography machines is being developed in the EUV (Extreme Ultra Violet) program. In the program a new light source (Source) is introduced which creates EUV.
The software for the EUV Source is created by the EUV Source Software Department, which is a part of the Sector Development & Engineering.
• MSc in computer science, embedded systems or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years in development of technical software.
• Experience with C++, Python and Object Oriented development
Preferred additional experience
• Experience with Agile / Scrum way of working
• Experience leading a smaller team of 3-5 engineers
• Good communicative skills
• Strong team leadership with a flexible and pro-active attitude
• Ownership and able to act independently
• Eager to learn
• Good knowledge of English
• Quality oriented
Send us asap your recent CV + motivation, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and hourly rate VAT excl.