Team Lead System Setup within Software Architecture & Integration
Within the client, the sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification and the design of client’s products.
In this sector, the department Software Architecture & Integration (SWAI) specifies, executes and controls the testing and integration of the various software systems into a software release.
Position in the Organization:
In this role you are responsible for leading the team that maintains the systems used for test and deliver support for the client’s developers. You are also responsible for the safety of the environment of the systems. You also execute maintenance yourself, including HW and SW.
- Giving technical direction to the team
- Create and keep safety awareness within the team and steer on this
- Understand the way our customers use the test systems and support these users
- Be the Scrum Master of an agile team
- Create and maintain scripts for efficient install and use of test systems
- Build up test systems
- Bachelor or Master Level – Technical
- Preferred educated in Computer Science or Electronics
- Team lead and Agile experience
- Part of support organization
- Linux experience
- Python knowledge
- Knowledge of shell scripting
- Enthusiastic, flexible and assertive
- High degree of autonomy
- People manager
- Structured and organized
This is a ‘detavast’ request: Our client is looking for candidates who are open to a contract with our client after a period of 12 months.
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.