Team lead ECAD
Hightech manufacturer of printers.
Who are we looking for?
- Master in Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 years of work experience in a multi-disciplinary environment (f.e. mechatronic related company).
- Knowledge of and experience with toolchains for digital and analog electronics and component engineering process.
- To be successful the candidate is enthusiastic, pro-active, and eager to dive into various technical problems. Having a structured way of working, excellent communication skills, and ready to take initiative and responsibility.
- Candidate has profound knowledge - verbal and written - of English. Knowledge of Dutch is an advantage
- Candidate is permissioned to work in the Netherlands, and able to provide, if requested, a certificate of conduct
The team lead ECAD plays a key role in supporting projects in the field of development of electronics. He/she develops a vision on a common Way-of-Working in the ECAD systems and PLM tooling across different CPP sites and steers the implementation of that. These activities are focusing on enabling a fluent cooperation between the different CPP sites.
- Alignment electronic design WoW cross-site.
- Setting the direction for further improvement of the ECAD environment incl automation and new tools
- Integration of ECAD-tooling in larger tool chains e.g. NX-CAD/TCUA
- Cooperation with IT department and design teams in Venlo (the Netherlands) and Poing (Germany)
Stuur ons dan uiterlijk 26 oktober 2021, voor 17.00 uur je recente CV + motivatie voor deze rol, samen met je beschikbaarheid/geplande vakanties en je all-in uurtarief excl. BTW.
De locatie van de uit te voeren werkzaamheden kan i.v.m. COVID-19 afwijken.