Within the Mechatronics SW department of the organisations’ department healthcare iGT Systems we create the motion control software for cardio/vascular X-ray systems. This software consists of the low level control for the robots as well as the application and field service software on top of that. The main challenge in such a medial environment is to combine (high speed) motion with safety for the patient and the operator.
The project consists of multidisciplinary team that together with electronics, mechanics, test and stakeholders. The projects contain maintenance and new development. The SW team is working in a scrum setup.
We are looking for:
• A talented person with leading capabilities, who can grow to a SW architect role over time
• An experienced software designer that is fast up to speed
• An energizing team player with good communication skills
• Is quality driven
• Programming languages: C++ required
• Experience with OO is required
• Experience in medical domain is an advantage
• Experience in mechatronics domain is an advantage
For this role our client prefers candidates they can offer a contract after one year, but this is not mandatory.
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.