Supplier Delivery Manager
Oil & Gas
Dimensions and Special Challenges:
- Typical Years of Experience: 8 to 15 years in IT with IT leadership experience
- Minimum Education or Certification: 4-year Degree related to IT
- No direct reports although manage day-to-day activities of portfolio of services
- Managing a diverse group of virtual/global stakeholders (Service Mgrs, Business IT Service Operations Management(SOM), Contracts & Procurement, Architects, Business Demand Planners etc & Suppliers), and to align everyone towards a single action plan
- Advanced knowledge of Connectivity services with Mastery in managing Telecom suppliers
- Ability to deliver though others (Internal and External Suppliers) by influencing decisions and actions
- Drive suppliers in delivering the Business Case (Agility, Customer Focus, Sustainability, Financial, Competitive, Affordable, Secure, and Reliable) and managing value leakage
- Establish and maintain a win-win relationship with the supplier
- Own and resolve systemic service issues
- Proven experience in negotiation skills
- Proven experience in vendor SLA and service level management
- Delivers results through others
- Proven stakeholder management skills Skills and Qualifications Mandatory
- 8 to 15 years in IT with IT leadership experience
- 4 year degree related to IT
- Previous experience working in IT Service Management , Support, Projects and Operations
- Previous IT service delivery management experience
- Previous experience of managing contract and working closely with suppliers to ensure the delivery of IT services
- Proven Stakeholder management and Communication skills
- Have at least 10 years experience working in several of the following areas of Database and Middleware: Managed File Transfer / API management (Apigee) / K2 workflow / BizTalk / SSIS / Thomson Reuters Sabrix / jBoss / WIKI / Azure SAAS, PAAS, IAAS / Amazon Web Services SAAS, PAAS, IAAS / Oracle / Microsoft SQL Server Preferred
- Industry certification in infrastructure / technical areas
- Project Management certification (ie. PMP, Prince2)
- Software license management
- Security Compliance / risk management / audit
The Supplier Delivery Manager will manage Connectivity contracts with key Infrastructure Service Providers and Application Suppliers. They ensure that services provided by third parties are secure and reliable while exercising contractual clauses to ensure key KPIs (e.g. Critical Service Levels, Key Measures) are upheld.
- Ownership of supplier’s delivery (supplier is responsible), actively monitoring Supplier performance alignment to agreed SLAs.
- Contributing (not responsible) to new service development working with Service Manager, business representatives, Support teams, Suppliers to ensure business requirements are captured concisely and translated to service request
- Review and support the operational planning and delivery of new services in response to new service requests.
- Within contractual boundaries planning & steering existing services delivery to align or enhance current and forecasted business demand in partnership with Product Manager and Business IT representatives.
- Manage the suppliers HSSE compliance and adherence to client's HSSE rules
- Ensures that local legal and regulatory compliance is upheld with no breaches
- Reviewing, in collaboration with Product Manager, General Manager and the suppliers, the delivery of services by analyzing functionalities, trends, SLA performance, costs and continued alignment to the original business case and later developments
- Be aware of systemic issues with their services, provide advice and take accountability for sustainable resolutions.
- Effectively balance the contract with the relationship with suppliers.
- Participate and contribute to different Governance bodies
- Advise IT and business stakeholders on contractual & commercial aspects of component services to ensure linkages and alignment with the ISP contractual framework
- Ensuring mutually beneficial and responsive relationships are established & maintained with Businesses and Supplier by managing stakeholders (key stakeholders often include senior-level representative from the client and supplier organization) concerns and expectations.
- Be aware of and connected to Supplier led projects that have impact on the service
- Be accountable for Information Risk Management compliance
- Be accountable for adherence Connectivity Compliance Charter by suppliers and functions
Please send us your recent CV + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.