Subject Matter Expert Vendor data domain
1) Business/process scope: Health Systems & personal Health– O2C
2) Application knowledge (business/functional): Must: SAP ECC, MDM Informatica, ARIBA
3) Data domain: vendor/procurement master and transactional data
Key areas of Responsibility:
• Maintain/review Master Data Management services documentation (L6/L7 in ARIS), based on inputs from BIE regarding MDM governance, data flow and systems and data controls required as part of a transformation program: create/update work instructions and request forms based on Cloning tool Assima and CoE standardized templates.
• Ensures proper design at application level and implementation of system access and authorization set-up for key users (Requesters/approvers/executers) in relevant tools based on BIE inputs, in cooperation with IT BA's, IT support, MDM program and Data Governance Authorisation lead.
• Defines organizational impact on roles and capacity in EIM and business of new services activation based on inputs from BIE; Seek approval from program and business via EIM PM and EIM data services.
• Test new/updated Ops. services; define scenario's, build test scripts and perform the tests. Tests verifies the built of Operational procedures, validates system configuration and checks access and authorization setup relevant for key users (requesters/approvers/ executers)
• Provide training (incl. demo); Develop, review training content and execute the training session
• Support Cut-over and Hyper-care defect management; actively plan and execute the soft freeze period for master data management, by connecting to the DFEs on target source mapping and changes, Solving EIM Data Services issues, providing support during Cut-over/after-care according to plan, providing feedback on execution of implemented services to EIM data services SMEs.
• Data quality defects rootcause analysis to drive sustainable controls improvement (rules, WI, authorization, access, standards) (C of PDCA)
• Provides actively Data quality rules improvement via Change Request to Data quality CCB for approval by BIE, working in close cooperation with business data stewards, data specialists and IT BA's.
Experience in similar role of minimum 5 years is required.
Timing: Now – 6 months
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.