Subject Matter Expert Customer Hierarchy (ANR-15698)
Subject Matter Expert Customer Hierarchy:
1) Business/process scope: Personal Health & Health Systems – M2O and O2C
2) Application knowledge (business/functional): Must: SAP ECC, MDM Informatica, Salesforce.com
3) Data domain: customer master data, customer hierarchy, pricing master data
4) Key areas of Responsibility:
- Drive implementation of the Customer hierarchy in Business Partner Data Hub (source of customer data, based on MDM Informatica)
- Provide requirements for further development of Hierarchy functionality
- Drive implementation and testing
- Drive Implementation of the hierarchy structures with the business:
- For Personal Health , during the market deployment facilitate the mapping from as-is to to-be structure with the market, ensure the required pricing dimensions and reporting dimensions are covered, support migration of the pricing data by timely provision of Customer hierarchy for testing and go-live
- For Health Systems (cCRM) - drive with the markets the implementation of the hierarchy for selected key accounts (in scope of Solutions program) and for marketing intelligence reporting (customer segmentation program), ensure the data is properly collected, mapped and stored
- Safeguard the customer hierarchy maintenance process with the markets by training coaching, checking adequate useage and driving continuous improvement on the standard work, in close cooperation with Business Information owner customer and data services Subject Matter Expertss.
- Represent EIM for data requirements on customer hierarchy, validate the requirements and design with Customer BIO
- Co-operate with EIM Insights Analytics department on the reporting topics, requiring Customer Hierarchy definition.
- Derive business and data rules including KPI definition and implementation for Customer hierarchy, to safeguard data quality on validity and consistency of the hierarchy in the Philips landscape.
- Maintain Customer Hierarchy Design documentation.
Experience in similar role of minimum 5 years is required.
Timing: Now – 6 months
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.