State Management Software Engineer
Are you a C++ developer looking for a real technical challenge to put your skills to the test? This vacancy might just be the right one for you!
In this role you would be making your mark on the state management SW for the next generation cutting edge chip manufacturing equipment (lithography machines) our client is currently developing. You will be working in the team (approx. 10 people) that provides the SW which controls, diagnoses and supports error recovery.
Source State Management (SSM) offers a challenging environment where the EUV Source industrial automation comes together in a complex control system.
As a SW Designer working within the SSM team your mission is to design, build, diagnose and maintain the SSM system which controls the states of the overall system and modules in the system. With the team you have a huge impact in further industrialization of the system and improving overall availability. You will be working on both legacy implementations and (more and more) new development. A large part of the work is executed in C++, but an increasing part of the work is done via Model Driven Engineering, using ASD.
Working within the EUV Source Computer Systems team you
- take the lead in supporting the architects in designing new and improving/extending existing implementations;
- work closely together with other disciplines within the EUV Source department to ensure a correct and coherent system;
- contributing to continuous improvements in architecture and way of working;
- directly pick up critical issues with our prototype EUV machines;
- validating and delivering the implementation. Being part of a larger development organization requires constant interaction with your stakeholders to ensure an efficient and successful deployment of your deliverables.
These stakeholders include the SW development partners, but also e.g. our factory and customer support representatives
BSc or MSc in computer science or equivalent experience.
-SW Development (3-5 years) in an embedded / industrial environment
- Experience with the C/C++/Python
- Experience with object oriented design
- Experience with Linux (e.g. scripting)
- Experience / affinity with Model Driven Engineering is a pre.
- Good communicative skills
- Team player
- Eager to learn
- Good knowledge of English
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.