Sr Software PL Architect
The Mechatronic Equipment department of our client is responsible for specification, design and realization of high-end mechatronic solutions. In this department is the group E-HW & SW Motion Control responsible for the electrical and software control of this equipment.
As a software senior PLC architect, you will work in a multi-disciplinary project team of highly skilled technical experts from our client and customers.
You will participate in the design, implementation, testing and integrating of the software and PLC architecture for equipment in the mechatronic domain.
• Bachelor degree in technical software engineering
• You have at least 10 years work experience, and at least 5 years in a high-tech environment.
• Experience in (C, C++, C#, Siemens PLC S7)
• Able to make a robust software design
• Communicative, creative and agile team-player
• Customer centric attitude
• Able to make a work break down and a planning for your own work
• You have interest in the domains industrial automation and mechatronics
• Experience with motion software, familiarity with control system engineering
• Interest in using a variety of platforms as PC, embedded controllers and PLC’s (in each project we select for the best fit)
• Experience in setting-up software for PLC’s is a must, proven senior level is what we search for
• Interest in agile software development
• The main part of the job will be:
o Setting-up MMDC (Man-Machine Damage Control) interfaces and SW development for it;
o SW testing;
o PLC programming.
Possibility to extend duration depending on performance.
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.