Sr. Software Designer Machine Conditioning
You are happy to make things work and to build great applications which in turn will make things move and will insure extremely precise calibrations.
You will be responsible for writing clean and highly functional code for several stages of our machines such as the lenses and the wafer stages, and for several SW layers, from HW control to higher level application.
You enjoy seeing things move by the code that you generate, regardless if you have to write code in C, C++ or Python – to you, the results count.
You will be responsible for creating clear specifications, making the efficient design choices and to 'make it happen' by also implementing, testing and integrating the design. Customer satisfaction is the number one driver for our client and thus for every software engineer.
You will design, analyze, document and test the required software specifications.
You will use C/C++, Python, object oriented design programming and Linux within a highly complex embedded environment.
You will work in a multidisciplinary environment, involving physics, mechatronics, customer support and factory departments.
- Software engineer with 5-10 years of experience in large-scale software applications - embedded programming.
- Key competencies for this role are Unix/Linux, C, C++, UML, real-time, Python, VxWorks, Matlab.
- Solid software engineering knowledge: Agile, Scrum, UML, OOP, design patterns.
- You are seeking to work in a precise and challenging department.
- You are quality-driven and you are looking for an environment where your technical skills will be enhanced and your ideas will be put to the test.
- You are not afraid to debate technical aspects within the team because you know that we will always choose the best solution.
- You want to be a part of a dynamic and challenging environment that leaves no room for errors in the live environment.
- You are passionate about robotics and you would like be a part of our teams who are building large scale applications for large machines which in their turn, have a global usability.
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.