Sr. IT Resource Manager
Oil & Gas
The Enterprise Resource Management (ERM) function within IT Engineering, is responsible for allocation of resources across IT Engineering as well as own the processes and functional excellence across IT. This function collaborates across various Lines Of Business, Contract and Procurement, Strategy and Planning, Project and Program Management, Capability center leads, to drive effective resource management processes and practices. A fundamental pillar to this having the right information available, analytics to drive insights and using a systems approach to connect various systems to formulate an integrated view of data which will enable decision making across various levels of management and leadership.
Your role is to:
- Manage resource demand matching and allocation for the capability centers (CCs) ranging up to 1500 resources (staff and contractors) across different hubs, cross resource groups, across all Lines of Business.
- Manage release of resources from assignments.
- Manage escalations for respective groups within the CC in case of resource allocation issues (e.g. over allocation, under allocation, replacing resources, extension of resources, etc.).
- Provide reports and insights for CC Leadership Team using reports from ServiceNow and PowerBI around Resource Management (including skills & capabilities, Sourcing and Workforce Plan).
- Trend reports, demand vs supply.
- Drives continuous improvement of the resource management process for Project Delivery, and drives quality, availability, and consistency across the resource management data.
- Works and aligns with CC Managers around (new) staff capabilities to be incorporated in SN.
- Works and aligns with demand owners (e.g. IT Manager, Product Manager, Portfolio Manager, Project Manager) to propose resources for allocation based on CC Manager agreed matching proposal.
- Responsible to implement changes in Resource Groups for the CC (e.g. splits, new resource groups, merge resource groups, deletion of groups).
- Works with ERM Sourcing team to source contractors (from request to contract set up).
- Support CC in aligned recruitment across the CC and across hubs - Drive contiuous improvement in effective processes which identify current and future skill and capability gaps to enable Project Delivery in IT to achieve its goals.
- Support and work with the IT Resource Management Leads to drive governance, Continous Improvements, and other initiatives taken up in the Enterprise Resource Management Function
The IT Resource Manager handles up to 1500 FTEs per year:
o Cross all four IT Hubs (NL, UK, IN, US).
o Across all IT LoBs (DS, UP, IG & NE, GF, PT).
o Across Capability Centres (Design Engineering, Software Engineering, Information, Data and Analytics, Project- and Programme Management, ERP, Change Management).
- Resource Management Processes.
- Reporting and analytics of resource data.
- Understanding of the disciplines and roles in IT Projects and Services.
- Project and Programme Management;
- Team leadership;
- Planning and organisation;
- Stakeholder Management;
- Learning agility;
- This role requires working across different locations in a multi-sourcing environment, generally virtually.
- Excellent communication skills are a must.
- Proven stakeholder and relationship management skills are key for success in this role.
- Previous experience of managing resourcing and talent planning service is a plus.
- Specific experience and expertise in managing a diverse workforce strategy is a plus.
- A track record of developing focused resourcing and talent strategies and solutions across diverse workforce models is a plus.
- Be delivery focused and able to deliver in a maturing business model; support and participate in developing effective solutions where broader frameworks might not be in place or be under development.
- Good understanding of the IT function is a plus.
- Experience in engaging with external suppliers is a plus.
Interested? Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.