Sr HR Analyst HRIS
The HR Analyst will be part of the WW HR Processes and Information team, whose mission is to develop and support HR process execution enabled by technology. HR P&I is the functional owner of the main HR systems (e.g. HR4U) and is responsible for worldwide HR reporting and analytics.
The Analyst will ensure an generalist role within the team, supporting specifically:
- HR Core systems & integration: scope Employee & Org management data: functional maintenance, definition and implementation of improvements, generic testing activities
- (Complex) Ticket handling to HRIS vendor(s)
- Vendor management external and internal based on current landscape
- Manage complex changes/data maintenance related to the current HRIS
- Complex Data entry/corrections – mass data changes
- Support Data quality assessments and improvements
- Support/back up colleagues during peak moments in various HR Processes (performance, compensation, reorganizations )
- Working closely with counterparts in other departments (IT, FI, CRE)
- Support key users with internal improvement initiatives and cross sector projects, both system as well as change management related
- Participate to improvement projects / new projects aimed at streamlining administrative activities / improving HR processes and HRIS implementations
- Minimum bachelor (with 6+ years’ experience) or WO/Master degree (with 5-7 years’ experience)
- Minimum of 5-7 years of working experience in the field of HRIS in an international environment.
- Experience with HR data and HR processes.
- Proven affinity with (HR) IT applications
- Good knowledge of SAP HCM and HRIS in general
- Must have a working knowledge of MS Office suite
- Project leadership experience is a plus
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Hands-on approach
- Highly structured, focused, methodical in approach
- Comfortable in taking ownership of controls and processes and communicating to colleagues.
- Fluent in English
- Professional and ambitious attitude
- Affinity with technical IT environments and technology / software development in general
- Good social and communicative skills
- Able to interact with end users and other stakeholders
- Flexible and committed
The interviews will be scheduled on the following dates: Friday 17th of January: 09.00 – 16.00 hrs. Wednesday 22th of January: 09.00 – 16.00 hrs.
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.