Sourcing Business Analyst
Oil & Gas
The IT Sourcing Team facilitates the placement of IT contractors and IT services for multiple IT organizations within our client. The Sourcing Analyst provides administrative and other support to our stakeholders, team members and provides support services globally to the Leadership team and their associated work groups. The Sourcing Business Analyst will work closely with various stakeholders to ensure a seamless sourcing experience for all our IT stakeholders by executing the E2E Sourcing Process, which consists of responding to contract, hiring and on/off boarding request.
- Collaborate with teams in automation and cost management initiatives;
- Report generation at different levels highlighting problem area using ServiceNow, PowerBI, Excel;
- Development and Support of Sourcing tools;
- Functional Support to management;
- Participation in Designing of Reporting tools and dashboard;
- Standardization initiatives for reporting processes;
- Gathering information from stakeholders of businesses to understand problems/opportunities and create gap analysis;
- Documenting business functions and processes (e.g. contractor request, JML);
- Understanding IQN application and generating report using IQN;
- Provide Pre-Consultation on Souring Process to the Business for contractor resource requirements;
- Provide Contracting solutions to the Business and Vendors;
- Lead Sourcing board discussion to work on step outs/in and co-ordinate Sourcing Board meetings with the Sourcing Board members;
- Ensure Data accuracy around for all Sourcing requirements;
- Track and Maintain MI Data analysis for any mismatch or any mandatory fields missing in the report and co-ordinate with the Sourcing Analyst to get this updated every month;
- Manage Sourcing improvement initiatives and implement them.
Summary of essential job functions:
- Co-ordinate monthly extensions/offboarding with the Sourcing team;
- Review resource request/extension/offboarding;
- Review, analyze and suggest ways of improving the sourcing KPI’s Dashboard Report;
- Point of contact for escalation issues from Sourcing Team Lead;
- Point of contact for Hiring Managers on inquiries for new resource requests;
- Point of contact for Supplier during escalations in creating new contracts (either PAs/Wos/POS);
- Monitor assignment clean-up e.g. PA end date vs assignment end date are not aligned;
- Defining customer business functions and processes;
- Support the PM to manage the resource plan, for example, through initiating project resource requests to suppliers and monitoring timecards.
- Typical Experience: 4 to 7 years in IT with some IT project delivery experience;
- Minimum Education or Certification: 4-year Degree related to IT;
- Excellent working knowledge in IQN;
- Excellent Communication Skills;
- Ability to build relationships virtually and globally;
- Needs to host virtual sessions;
- Capability to understand customer requirements and provide the solution required within our client's standards;
- Expertise in MS Office Package, MS Project, VBA -Macro, MS Visio, MS Sharepoint 2010 and workflows management;
- Needs to work with complex data sets across different sources to create dashboards and insights;
- Needs to be able to create documents (Powerpoint, Word) going up to senior management level;
- Expert in use of project management scheduling tools;
- Familiar with critical path analysis and portfolio dependencies from an administrative perspective;
- Understand estimation and contingency management techniques and best practices;
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills;
- Highly organized, possessing strong analytical abilities;
- Potentially lead and coach small teams or junior project support specialists;
- Individual contributor role;
- Handles commercially sensitive- and confidential data.
Important extra information:
- At the end of 6 months looking of contractor to convert option.
Interested? Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.