Solution Architect Customer Services
- Minimal bachelor level in Software Engineering or similar with at least 7 years working experience in agile software development.
- Proven capability in working and thinking at conceptual levels with product owners, architects, business analysts, software developers, and non-technical stakeholders.
- Capable of defining a shared approach for delivering quality software products through collaboration, persuasion and organizational sensitivity, also under complex and challenging situations;
- In-depth Java solution design and programming experience in Java SE 8 and 11, JEE 7 and 8. Knowledge of Quarkus would be an advantage;
- Experience with CI/CD processes and tools, specifically Bitbucket, Jenkins, Maven, Selenium, Nexus and Sonar;
- Experience with Oracle databases is an advantage;
- Good understanding of SOA principles, REST API design and Microservices architecture;
- Experience with Agile approach and working with JIRA and Confluence;
- Proven experience with information security, compliance and privacy by design in the software production process and with software products in the retail finance industry or similar;
- Proficient in Dutch and business English, both in writing and speaking. German is an advantage;
- Results driven, cooperative mindset and quality focused.
This client is a leading provider of business mobility solutions and part of another client. A significant part of the IT department is located in Breda from where IT Services are designed, built and provided to the European markets. High customer satisfaction, agile delivery, DevOps approach and robust solutions are very relevant for the BMW Group. In this role you will be working in an international team of highly qualified staff for the product Customer Services
Who are we looking for?
As a Solution Architect you will help us to design, build and deliver the necessary IT solutions for the product Customer Services. This Product consists of several Sub-products: Marketing Internet, Opportunity Management, 360 Fleet Management and Quote and Offer Management. Each sub-product contains IT solutions supporting our end-users in the client's markets. In this role you will be responsible for supporting the Product Team Customer Services in the setup and extension of new applications and existing applications. In close collaboration with the Product owners, Business Analysts and agile Feature Teams you are responsible for the analysis and design of the technical solution based on the business requirements. Requirements are initiated by our end users and further detailed by the Product Owners together with the Solution Architect. The technical solution is to be checked with the Enterprise Architect and technical solutions (building blocks) are transferred to the Feature Teams responsible for the further development and implementation of the IT solutions.
The job is fulltime in Breda, with about 40%-50% of hours working from home.
More specifically, you will be responsible for and tasked to:
- Deliver business value by designing, documenting and delivering working solutions and (potential) solution patterns that support the business needs;
- Ensure the CI/CD platform, application services and technical infrastructure as well as the provided solutions are consistent with Products and adhere to the overall architecture, both in design- and runtime, by working closely together with Enterprise Architects;
- Safeguard compliance with BMW Group policies by designing requirements, guidelines and constraints for non-functional aspects, such as code quality, performance, security, privacy and regulatory needs;
- Guide and advise the Product Owner team in defining a product roadmap, identifying a lean solution approach, prioritizing and supporting the detailing of the related epics and support the creation of user stories Ready to Poker in close alignment with the Feature team;
- Advise, challenge, coach, instruct and encourage feature and support teams to build, test and deliver solutions to agreed designs and requirements with the highest effective impact at the lowest cost;
- Drive continuous improvement and accelerate the feedback loop by advising, challenging and supporting business and enterprise architects, business analysts and stakeholders in incorporating lessons learned in improved solution patterns, delivery processes and best practices;
- Define, document and maintain the application and service landscape with a catalogue of reusable, elegant solution patterns, standards and guidelines
Stuur ons dan uiterlijk 29 november 2021, voor 17.00 uur je recente CV + motivatie voor deze rol, samen met je beschikbaarheid/geplande vakanties en je all-in uurtarief excl. BTW.