Software Release Integrator
Do you want to manage and execute our software integration plan in order to meeting the product roadmap and quality standards? In this position you get the opportunity to get in the lead.
The Software Release Integrator executes and guards the software integration process. He defines and delivers the most efficient integration plans together with the SW Release Project Leader to meet our client’s product roadmap needs. The plans need continuous adaptation and therefore, the Software Release Integrator will have to anticipate and take the appropriate steps.
It is expected that you can think and work in terms of:
- Advice on planning, technical capabilities and optimizations towards development projects
- Improve integration tooling
- Improve the SW integration process and quality in total
- Overall improvement of the (functional) coverage
- Manage and maintain the software integration plan to meet the product roadmap and quality standards
Bachelor or Master Level – Technical
- Minimal 5 years experience as a Software Release Integrator (Build Manager / Configuration Manager)
- Subversion SVN experience in the role of Software Release Integrator
- Knowledge of GIT and ClearCase
- Knowledge of scripting/tooling (Python) and software development (C/C++)
- Experience with Linux / Windows / Office applications
- Enthusiastic, flexible and assertive
- Strong communication skills
- Able to defend own opinion
- Proactive attitude
- Searching own challenges
- Able to prioritize
- High degree of autonomy
- Ready to be employed in this role for at least 2 years
- Ability / willingness to attend additional courses
Stuur ons asap je recente CV + motivatie voor deze rol, beide in het Engels, samen met je beschikbaarheid/geplande vakanties en je all-in uurtarief excl. BTW.
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.
This is a ‘detavast’ request: Our client prefers candidates who are open to a contract with our client after a period of 12 months. This is no must, please mention if this is an option for you, or not.