Software Quality Engineer
The Software Quality group is a linking pin in the Software Cluster, that feeds back customer experience and quality information into the Software development organization and enables the Software developers to continuously improve their way of working (WoW) and the quality of our Software products.
The Software Quality Engineer job mission is to control and improve the quality of the software and the associated software development process.
Customer satisfaction is the number one driver for the client and thus it is for every software engineer.
Quality is our top priority and we always aim to find the best solution which will serve the greater good.
- Definition and implementation of systems that provide measurement data on achieved software quality and software development process adherence.
- Interpretation of resulting measurement data: identifying deviations from agreed targets, identify causes and propose corrective actions.
- Providing support in the analysis of “mishaps” to determine root-causes and identify (process) improvements.
- Leading quality projects to improve the software quality as well as process efficiency.
- Coaching teams in (re)-gaining control of both the measured and the customer perceived quality of their software deliveries.
- The software quality engineer is required to operate both on level defining and implementing process improvements and metrics on an operational level of measuring quality, reporting findings to various groups and provide operational support for improvements.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Embedded Systems or equivalent experience.
- 5-10 years of experience in software development.
- Strong working experience in software quality and software process improvement.
- Leading from front in a role that combines technology and process driven way of working.
- Thinking out of box and result driven.
- Experience with Python/Perl/database designs is a big plus.
- Experience with Agile and SAFe is a big plus
- You are quality-driven and you are looking for an environment where your technical skills will be enhanced and your ideas will be put to the test.
- You want to be a part of a dynamic and challenging environment that leaves no room for errors in the live environment.
- You are a good diplomat – you can mediate among multiple groups as well as find the best solutions for our clients.
- Your communication skills are exceptional – you like to be involved in technical debates, you are not afraid to discuss technical aspects across the ASML and the client’s teams because you know that we will always choose the best solution.
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.
This is a ‘Conversion-Flex vacancy’ request.