Software Quality Assurance Specialist
Oil & Gas
Strong technical skills:
- Experience developing test automation frameworks with C# and Specflow
- Experience developing automation frameworks to test microservices integrations (api, messaging, db).
- Experience in API test automation and backend services.
- Experience testing microservices architecture
- Experience to develop, create and maintain automated and manual tests cases (End to End).
- Experience using SQL scripting for basic database queries and updates.
- Experience working with source control tools (GIT, Gitlab, GitHub, Bitbucket)
- Hands on Chrome developer tools.
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Familiar with any messaging tools (like Kafka, Service Bus, ActiveMQ)
- Familiar with TDD/ATDD and BDD
- Familiar with any monitoring tool (Application insights, cabana, new relic)
- Familiar with Kubernetes/Docker Proactive and self-starter:
- Good programming and analytical skills.
- Ability to work with complex architectures and fastmoving environments
- Run investigations into root-cause analysis of failures
- Proactive, focused, motivated.
- Not afraid to speak up and challenge senior members when applicable.
- A team player who is able to work with distributed teams as well as independently.
Works within standard procedures and work instructions, and under the guidance of a more experienced colleague. Assists in the design, coding, reviewing, analysing and modifying of technical solutions. Suggests recommendations for bug / problem resolution. This job profile contains generic information and does not describe individual positions or required job competencies. Grading decisions will also depend on other factors.
Please send us your recent CV (Word) + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded