Software Quality Assurance Specialist
Oil & Gas
Strong technical skills:
- Experience developing test automation frameworks with C# and Specflow
- Experience developing automation frameworks to test microservices integrations (api, messaging, db).
- Experience in API test automation and backend services.
- Experience testing microservices architecture
- Experience to develop, create and maintain automated and manual tests cases (End to End).
- Experience using SQL scripting for basic database queries and updates.
- Experience working with source control tools (GIT, Gitlab, GitHub, Bitbucket)
- Hands on Chrome developer tools.
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Familiar with any messaging tools (like Kafka, Service Bus, ActiveMQ)
- Familiar with TDD/ATDD and BDD
- Familiar with any monitoring tool (Application insights, cabana, new relic)
- Familiar with Kubernetes/Docker Proactive and self-starter:
- Good programming and analytical skills.
- Ability to work with complex architectures and fastmoving environments
- Run investigations into root-cause analysis of failures
- Proactive, focused, motivated.
- Not afraid to speak up and challenge senior members when applicable.
- A team player who is able to work with distributed teams as well as independently.
Shell is looking for a: Software Quality Assurance Specialist
Please send us your recent CV (word) + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.