Do you enjoy engaging with a variety of teams of talented professionals and being in the lead to execute integration plans for the work of several concurrent software projects?
As software integrator, you will play a central role in guarding the integration process and ensuring that the work from multiple projects is released in time and without errors to software releases that run on state of the art lithography tools.
You work in the Wafer Alignment group in the Metrology department of the organisation. You integrate the work from multiple alignment project teams in break-out-archive into a clearcase feature stream in the software system.
- Prepare software integration planning.
- Execute the integration plan.
- Trouble-shooting issues detected during integration.
- Improve continuous integration.
- Clearly communicate status updates to different stakeholders(projects, release integrators).
- Contribute to making the whole process more efficient (for example, by automating it).
Context of the position
Metro Wafer Alignment is a group within the organisation's Metrology department and produces software solutions for their lithography machines product line. Metrology is a central aspect of the tool function situated between the top-level control of machine (production) operations and the various sensor and actuator subsystems that physically control the process.
Bachelor or Master
5 - 8 years of work experience with software integration required
- Knowledge of Clearcase, GIT and Continous Integration
- Knowledge of Unix-like systems and shell scripting
- Knowledge of ClearCase, Python, Perl, C and C++
- Flexible and able to adapt plans to sudden requests and changes
- Strong drive to ensure the tasks are completed with the required quality.
- Practical, with critical focus and attention to details.
- Good degree of autonomy.
- Independent decision making is desirable in combination with a cautious approach to choices that may have critical consequences
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.
This is a ‘detavast’ request: Our client prefers candidates who are open to a contract with our client after a period of 12 months. This is no must, please mention if this is an option for you, or not.