Do you want to manage and execute our software integration plan in order to meeting the product roadmap and quality standards? In this position you get the opportunity to get in the lead.
The Software Release Integrator executes and guards the software integration process. He defines and delivers the most efficient integration plans together with the SW Release Project Leader to meet the organisations’ product roadmap needs. The plans need continuous adaptation and therefore, the Software Release Integrator will have to anticipate and take the appropriate steps.
It is expected that you can think and work in terms of:
- Advice on planning, technical capabilities and optimizations towards development projects
- Improve integration tooling
- Improve the SW integration process and quality in total
- Overall improvement of the (functional) coverage
- Manage and maintain the software integration plan to meet ASML’s product roadmap and quality standards
Context of the position
Within the organisation, the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification, design and engineering of the ASML products. Within D&E, the Software Cluster is concerned with the design, development, testing and integration of the complete software package which drives a generation of ASML products, within the SW Cluster, the department Software Integration (SWI) is responsible for the integration and releasing of newly developed software.
Bachelor or Master Level – Technical
- Already had the role of Software Build Manager / 5 years software development
- Subversion SVN experience in the role of Build Manager
- Knowledge of scripting/tooling
- Knowledge of C/C++
- Experience with Linux / Windows / Office applications
- Enthusiastic, flexible and assertive
- Communication skills
- Able to defend own opinion
- Proactive attitude
- Searching own challenges
- Able to prioritize
- High degree of autonomy
- Ready to be employed for at least 2 years
- Ability / willingness to attend additional courses
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.
The motivation is mandatory; without it we are not allowed to offer candidates!