We are Applications - a new business line within our client, one of the world market leaders in scanning lithography technology. The applications products are critical elements in the semiconductor manufacturing process. Software Integration and System Level Testing are very important steps in the development process of our products and ensure that the system meets specifications.
The Integrator/Tester is a key participant in the system level test process and has an important contribution to the product releasing process.
As part of the STI team :
• Integrate the deliveries of the development teams in software releases and act as support desk for build and integration issues in the projects. Together with the projects incremental deliveries are planned to reduce the risks and allow for early testing.
• Perform integration activities for the packages that are released towards the client APPS customers on a regular basis.
As an Integrator you are a member of the Applications System Test & Integration team. You have three tasks.
• The first and primary task is integrating the software deliveries of the development projects into a product package. You check completeness of the delivery, you manage the software archive relations, you ensure a reliable build of the software and look for improvement possibilities to make this more efficient.
• The second task is to create the service packs, do a proper administration and release the service packs.
• The third task is to further automate the integration tasks and processes to increase integration efficiency.
Context of the position
Part of the (Yieldstar) system test and integration group within Applications Software department
Bachelor Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Technology.
Proven background of at least 3 years in software configuration and integration, preferably in a machine building environment.
Hands on experience with GIT and JIRA is a must.
• Affinity with software build and integration
• Affinity with change and issue management
• Good team player
• Result driven, “make it happen attitude”
• Accurate in way of working
Please send us asap your recent CV + motivation, both in English, plus your availability/planned vacations and hourly all-in rate VAT (BTW) excluded.