Software integration and automation engineer
As part of the STI team :
You will automate integration processes and build the environment and metrics gathering to increase software integration efficiency. You will also integrate the deliveries of the development teams in software releases and act as support desk for build and integration issues in the projects
As a software integration automation engineer you are a member of the Applications System Test & Integration team. You have multiple tasks.
Further automate the integration process (Python scripting) to increase integration efficiency.
Perform hands-on integration tasks, integrating the software deliveries of development projects into a product package. You check completeness of the delivery, you manage the software archive relations, you ensure a reliable build of the software and look for improvement possibilities to make this more efficient.
Create releases, maintain a proper release administration and align with other integrators in a multi-site environment.
Contribute to defining, deploying and executing the software configuration management strategy.
- At least HBO Technical, preferably Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Technology.
- Proven background of at least 5 years in software configuration and integration, preferably in a hardware/software environment.
- Hands on experience with Python, GIT and Atlassian tooling (Jira, Bamboo, Bitbucket) is a must.
- Experience with Python. Python scripting is needed to automate the integration process
- Result driven, “make it happen attitude”
- Proactive, self-starter
This is a ‘detavast’ request: Our client is looking for candidates who are open to a contract with our client after a period of 12 months.
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.