Software Facilities Engineer
Duur van de opdracht: 12 maanden
Working within the EUV Source team of SW facilities, you will be working on providing and improving the software platform of libraries and frameworks that are used throughout the EUV Source software.
It is our mission to provide and deploy industrial strength software facilities that form the software backbone of a mature Source product line. These facilities include support for e.g. data management, interface construction, system diagnose, product variability management, system control, etc.
As a Source SW facilities Engineer you will work in a team (approx. 14 engineers) reporting to your team lead. This team uses Scrum/Kanban during development. You will have close collaboration with your architect and peers. To come to the right solutions, you are also required to discuss requirements with our stakeholders. For this you need to be pro-active and be able to find your way in the organization.
Next to creating new functionality, a part of our work consists of updating and troubleshooting existing (legacy) SW.
Focus is on C++: we are looking for a strong C++ developer with well-developed OO skills.
• Write / update required documentation (requirements, design, test, …)
• Perform Software Impact Analysis for proposed changes
• Develop software in line with the design, mainly in C++
• Test and integrate your changes
BSc or MSc in computer science or equivalent experience.
• Relevant experience in development of technical software.
• Experience with C++, Python, (Object Oriented development).
• Experience with multithreading is a plus
• Experience with Scrum/Agile methodologies is also a plus
• Good communicative skills
• Team player
• Eager to learn
• Hands-on mentality, Can-do attitude
• Good knowledge of English
Interesse? Reageer dan voor 31 december 11:00 uur met het recente CV, motivatie, beschikbaarheid en het uurtarief (inclusie reis- en verblijfskosten, exclusief BTW).