Oil & Gas
- Minimum 5 years professional agency side and client-side experience in delivering, influencing, shaping direction of creating best in class digital and non-digital Products and Services
- Start-up mentality, and practical execution of a true nature of Agile Product Development
- Experience in converting insights and requirements derived from user research, business stakeholders and data analysis into practical execution
- Strategic approach to problem-solving and ability to think far beyond the user interface
- Strong knowledge and proven practical execution of Customer Centric Design Principles
- Demonstratable commercial Analytical focus with a emphasis on learning, experimenting and improving
- Experience in planning and conducting user research, usability testing, interpret feedback and incorporate into future iterations
- Experience in designing wireframes, UX flows, customer journey maps, and low and high-fidelity prototypes. Experience with Figma would be a pre
- Experience in facilitation of Design Workshops with a variety of stake holders at all levels of an organization
- Experience in designing user experience for responsive websites and mobile and tablet. applications for iOS and Android as well as non-digital ecosystems
- Experts proficiency with design tools such as: Sketch, Adobe XD, inVision Studio, Zeplin, Axure RP, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Experience designing for workflow orchestration / low code process automation platforms. Experience with Pega would be a pre
- Ability to quickly adapt and create projects consistent with brand guidelines or expend them if required
- Experience in working with Google Material Design and iOS design guidelines
- Solid understanding of usability and accessibility standards including Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) & ISO 9241
- Nice to have multiple languages (English +X)
- Strong Portfolio that include a collection of case studies that show your capability in design
- Full understanding of the design and development lifecycle and a track record of launched modern responsive websites and mobile applications for iOS and Android
- Proven experience practice knowledge working in Agile Projects from user stories and backlog management to acceptance criteria.
- Experience with translating a wireframe into a product backlog would be a pre
- Capable of juggling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time with a broad range of stakeholders
- Experience in Oil & Gas a big plus and experience with designing for large international companies strongly preferred.
- A real breadth of skills – from research to workshop facilitation to crafting prototypes and experiences
- Highly independent, flexible and adapting to evolving environments, with well-developed people skills
- A confident and passionate designer but down to earth, humble and personable
- Key sense of people and team
- Pragmatic and adaptive
Shell is looking for a Design Principal.
Please send us your recent CV (word) + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.