Oil & Gas
What's the role
- Experience developing solutions using Azure cloud-based technologies and 3rd party integrations
- Experience of Identity management and authorisation using Azure B2C, including custom claims and flows along with integrations with external partners
- Appreciation of accessibility, availability and performance of customer facing platforms
- Working knowledge with serverless tools such as Azure Application Services, Azure Function Apps, Storage Accounts, Azure API Management, and Azure Logic Apps
- Ability to identify the right tool for the right job, including new and emerging technologies
- identify and utilise applicable security controls and provide guidance on how to implement and manage these controls through tools such as Azure Key Vault
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to build solid business relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to function in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment working with multiple and diverse responsibilities.
- Ability to handle and prioritise a varied and sometimes heavy workload.
- Proven experience in providing a high level of customer service
- Work in an establish Agile team where you can find support from fellow developers and Tech Lead.
- Deliver high-quality, well-tested code.
- Able to triage system problems and make adjustments to resolve the problems.
- Dynamic and forward thinking person
- Able to work on their own and deliver to agreed timelines
- Follow technical direction and work with IT & Business teams to build fit for purpose solutions meeting all quality standards (including near 100%-unit test coverage)
- Follows agreed upon SDLC procedures to ensure that all information system products and services meets both explicit and implicit quality standards, end-user functional requirements, architectural standards, performance requirements, audit requirements, security requirements, and external facing reporting requirements.
- Provide SDLC support to developed software in test, QA and Production environment.
What we need from you
- You have great communication skills.
- Enjoy building user-friendly, data-rich web applications.
- Have a high bar for user experience quality.
- Care about performance, accessibility and API design.
- Experience with React, GraphQL, Typescript, and/or C#.,
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Deliver high quality code
- Ability to troubleshoot, debug & optimize performance
- Create tools that improve site interaction & implement UI/UX designs
- Growth-minded to stay up-to-date with advancements in technology
- Understanding of layout aesthetics & SEO principles
- Prototyping with graphic design tools
- A passionate person who is driven to succeed
- Self-motivated and driven to manage own time and results
Please send us your recent CV (Word) + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded