Hightech manufacturer of printers.
Who are we looking for?
- Has large expertise in used technologies (C# and C++); keeps it up-to date.
- Experience in modern Software engineering methods (preferably agile) and processes.
- Experienced in developing software in a large code base based on a limited of knowledge.
- Higher Vocational of university education in Computer/Software science or equivalent and 3-5 year+ working experience
- Has experience with Visual Studio
- Pre: (Some) knowledge and understanding of other disciplines with which co-operation takes place. Knowledge of design methods and engineering processes.
- Pre: Specific knowledge of the relevant area of application, where necessary.
- Pre: Specific knowledge of the used development environment / tools TFS).
- Good communicative skills at least in English
- Analytical, creative and abstract thinker.
- Proven ability to be very productive and disciplined team player.
- Be a sparring partner for the other software engineers.
- Take initiative. Not hesitant in retrieving information from other colleagues to get his work done.
- Able to make optimal choice between Quality and Time.
- Able to work in project where not always Functional Specifications or Impact analysis are finalized.
See the below link to get an impression of the product you're developing: https://www.prisma-demo.com/prismasync/
Key areas of responsibility:
Please send us your recent CV + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded. before the 13th of april 17:00