Software Engineer - Database and Python
Do you want to take the lead in driving complex solutions?
Do you want to design and implement GUI based data visualization (and dashboarding) to support our client’s software quality organization for further data analysis?
The data analytics is extremely important to understand the software issues not only in the field and at customer, but also during system integration to structurally solve the issues, deploy the preventive measures and to upstream the quality.
Do you have the technical background and social skills to work in a multidisciplinary cross-sector team of professionals? Do you see the big picture without missing the important details? Then we want to get in touch with you.
Design and implement data algorithms and tools for visualization which are aimed to interpret multiple underlying data sources and to provide only one source of truth.
The visualization is needed in order to provide the reliable and consistent overview for running diverse sets of software related changes within a landscape of multiple running software releases.
Customer satisfaction is the number one driver for our client and thus it is for every software engineer.
Quality is our top priority and we always aim to find the best solution which will serve the greater good.
- You will be responsible for creating clear data structures and sources, making the efficient choices by keeping a critical eye on the code quality but always having the overall architecture as guideline. At our client, software is a complex structure and our designers are driven not by patch releases, but by keeping a unitary structure and a clear, efficient architecture.
- You will design, analyze, document and test the required software specifications.
- You will use Database, Python, object oriented design programming and Linux within a highly complex environment.
- You will work in a multidisciplinary environment, involving physics, mechatronics, customer support and factory departments.
Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Embedded Systems or equivalent experience.
- Software designer with 2-5 years of experience in large-scale software applications with an emphasis on GUI and data structures.
- In order to be successful in this role you have to be experienced in Python and database designs on windows or Linux systems.
- You are quality-driven and you are looking for an environment where your technical skills will be enhanced and your ideas will be put to the test.
- You want to be a part of a dynamic and challenging environment that leaves no room for errors in the live environment.
- You are a good diplomat – you can mediate among multiple groups as well as find the best solutions for our clients.
- Your communication skills are exceptional – you like to be involved in technical debates, you are not afraid to discuss technical aspects across the client and the client’s teams because you know that we will always choose the best solution.
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.