Software Developer for Fleet Services
Highh tech manufacturer of printers.
What will be your job like as a Software Developer Fleet Services?
As a Software Developer Fleet Services you will be working in the Fleet Services team. The team designs and develops services for the printing devices and software in the field to have an ability to service them remotely, but also to facilitate business reporting or other fleet services. All is aimed to ease the customers use of our products when having to manage a fleet of devices, but also for the own organization to provide efficient and modern service towards customer. The functionalities the team creates are used worldwide. The functionality is crafted by R&D in co-operation with various other stakeholders in the organization, like Corporate IT and Service.
The position offered is in the fleet services team for software development/engineering tasks. Key areas touched in the assignment are:
- WebServices (.NET WCF)
- Deployment of the above on Windows platforms
- Some experience in database environments and web service security
We are looking for a candidate who can work autonomously in a dynamic team, with subject priorities that can change. The candidate should have knowledge in the area of software configuration management like Microsoft TFS and the Microsoft development environment in general. The candidate also needs good communication skills as our team works for multiple client projects and also cross R&D sites.
- Development of Fleet Services components
- Participate in session with stakeholders to refine design
- Unit testing for these components
- Source code & quality management on developed software
- Keeping own knowledge up to speed, in the abovementioned technology domains
- Security aspects of the developed components
- Furthermore you meet the following criteria:
- A Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science
- 3 to 5 years working experience
- Fluent in English, verbal and written, profound knowledge of Dutch is a plus
- Good listening skills, energetic, self-drive
- Good communication skill to converge ideas to stakeholders with no software background
- Skills to map from requirements to technological solutions in a dialogue with stakeholders
- Skill ranging from design to implementation (so knowledge of UML, design patterns is preferred)
- Team player, hands on, practical, analytic and goal oriented
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.
Gesprekken vinden plaats op donderdag 29 augustus. Gelieve hier agenda technisch rekening mee te houden