Oil & Gas
The candidate for this position will be working with Agile (SCRUM) software development process to enhance the modelling of reservoir physics.
Current functionalities include:
- Extending the reservoir simulator modelling capabilities with aqueous chemistry and enhanced oil recovery processes;
- Improving the connectivity with other reservoir engineering tools;
- Enhancing the visualization of reservoir properties.
The candidate for the position executes Project Backlog Items related to:
- Building third party C++ code in the C# application;
- Developing interface code to marshall data into it;
- Contribute to the design of the user interface;
- Produce tests to demonstrate the functionality and keep results under regression;
- Provide 3rd line support for the feature.
- The candidate should have 4+ years of experience in technical or scientific software development;
- A master’s degree or better in computational science (physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics);
- Have had exposure to the use of multiple programming languages, but at least be grounded in C++, and C#;
- Practical experience in object-oriented programming;
- Experience in agile software development.
The ideal candidate will also be:
- Able to communicate clearly in English;
- Able to work effectively in a multi-cultural geographically distributed team;
- Following the recent software technology developments;
- Result oriented and coachable.
Interested? Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.