We are looking for a software designer for an image guided therapy application (thermal ablation)
We are looking for a (senior) software designer who:
- Analyzes users’ needs and system requirements, and designs, develops and tests software to meet those requirements
- Has a master or bachelor education in Computer Science or comparable field.
- Has at least 2-3 years of experience in C++/C#/.NET and WPF in a technical product environment
- Has a strong experience in software development and a strong affinity with medical imaging and/or medical devices
- Has experience in highly complex technical environments, yet knows how to keep the end user in mind
- Has excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Is self-propelling: who has the drive to initiate and investigate things, to build his/her own network, and not only organizes own work but is capable of steering others
- Likes to be part of a strong and focused development team in a very dynamic environment, while operating in close collaboration with clinical partners
- Is result-driven, accurate and quality minded.
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.