Software Design Engineer
- You have Master’s degree in computer science, software engineering, systems engineering, or equivalent.
- Over 5 years’ experience as a software engineer in a multidisciplinary setting.
- A proven track-record in programming languages like C,C++ and Python.
- Experience with computer networks & internet protocols is a plus.
- Experience with Cloud Computing is a plus.
- Extensive experience with automated testing like Google Test.
- An understanding of mathematical and physical concepts and translating them to clean software designs.
- Write good code and catch bugs and style issues in code reviews.
- Skilled in UML, Software Design Patterns.
- Experience with software development tools like JIRA, Git, Jenkins.
- Experience with the Agile way of working.
- Experience with Linux.
- Positive, pro-active and solution-oriented mindset.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player; collaborates closely with other teams and developers.
- Share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
- Additional Qualifications.
- Experience with Test Driven Development or Behavior Driven Development.
- Experience with Continues Integration and Continuous Delivery.
Our client is a leading in the worldwide development, production and sales of high end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. Together with system enhancement software solutions, they help chipmakers achieve the best performance in mass production. Worldwide over 20.000 people work at our client, with locations in the United States, Asia and the head office in Veldhoven. The employees of our client share the passion for technology with a customer focus. Our clients works continuously to further development and implementation of complex and high-quality technological systems. Our Metrology software orchestrates the behavior of powerful mechatronic modules, so that together they achieve an extraordinary combination of speed and accuracy. It is the brain of our clients lithography systems. To ensure ever shrinking of the integrated circuits printed by our machines, we need people who can help us build next-generation metrology products.
About Software Metrology
The software metrology groups interact with each other and with the system enhancement software solutions groups on a project basis. These groups are composed of software engineers and architects who design, implement, test and maintain software according to functional specifications.
Are you ready for your next challenge, looking for growth, want to be proud of team achievements and to be part of the progress?
Please send us your recent CV + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.