Software Design Engineer (ANR-16851)
Within our client the sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification and the design of products.
In this sector, the department Software Architecture & Integration (SWAI) specifies, executes and controls the testing and integration of the various software systems into a software release.
Are you interested in creating a scheduling tool for test scenarios? The current scheduling of tests is divided by multiple tools. To be more efficient in using the test infrastructure the scheduling needs to be centralized into 1 specific tool. The software design engineer is expected to play a part in the whole lifecycle of the development of the scheduling tool.
It is expected that you can think and work in terms of:
- Carrying a change from collecting requirements, design, implementation, testing and release.
- Understand the way our customers use the test environment.
- Be part of an agile team
Education - Bachelor or Master Level – Technical
- Preferred educated in Computer Science
Experience - Developing according to a Software Development Life Cycle process
- Linux experience
- Extensive Python knowledge
- Knowledge of shell scripting
- Knowledge of web based services (HTTP/XML-RPC/REST)
- Knowledge of software packaging (RPM)
Personal skills - Enthusiastic, flexible and assertive
- High degree of autonomy
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.