Software Configuration Engineer
Do you want to define and manage our configuration baselines to enable efficient test bench & proto integration / customer upgrades and meet our client's quality standards? In this position you get the opportunity to get in the lead.
The Software Configuration Engineer is owner of the system software configuration baseline. The Software Configuration Engineer will develop means and methods for functional configuration management by making the link between system function and software configuration requirements.
It is expected that you can think and work in terms of:
- Make the link between system functions and software configuration requirements
- For the integration PERT and integration plan define pre- and post-conditions on software
- Configuration parameters per Integration MileStone (IMS)
- Define the software configuration contents of the IMS-es
- Define the process to release software configuration baselines to the operational sectors
- Develop the tooling necessary to implement functional software configuration management
- Be the owner of the software configuration baselines
Technical Bachelor or Master degree
- Expert knowledge in scripting (Python)
- Experience in software development (C/C++) is a big plus
- Experience with SVN and Linux
- Experience in stakeholder management and working in multidisciplinary teams
- Background in configuration management / system integration / software release management, testing or software development
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to defend own opinion
- Enthusiastic, flexible and assertive
- Proactive attitude, searching own challenges
- Know how to profile yourself
- Able to prioritize
- High degree of autonomy
- Ready to be employed in this role for at least 2 years
- Ability and willingness to attend additional courses
Stuur ons asap je recente CV + motivatie voor deze rol, beide in het Engels, samen met je beschikbaarheid/geplande vakanties en je all-in uurtarief excl. BTW.
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.
This is a ‘detavast’ request: Our client prefers candidates who are open to a contract with our client after a period of 12 months. This is no must, please mention if this is an option for you, or not.