Skype Service Manager
Oil and Gas
Purpose & Accountability
The Skype - Operate Landscape Manager (OLM) is end to end accountable for the Skype Enterprise Service within the Workspace Landscape. The Skype OLM will assume responsibility for the delivery of the day-to-day, E2E Skype Service, in line with the agreed Service Levels and/or Operate Level Agreements. The Skype OLM will work closely with the other OLM’s in this Global Team and act as a backup for one of the other OLM’s during leave or absence.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Owns the service in the Service and Request Catalogue (ServiceNow)
• Drives Incident/Problem resolution by assisting in key operational activities in terms of delivery, fixes, and supportability with operations staff and/suppliers.
• Monitors Service Level/Capacity/Availability Management
• Manages Service Reporting by Supplier and LOI to meet business needs
• Drives Continuous Service Improvement initiatives
• Manages the service specific IT controls incl. audits
• Manages the demand and financials (COBACHI, Annual Budget Review)
• Secures integration within wider landscape of enterprise services
• Is the Single face to the business for escalations incl. systemic issues
• Engages Supplier Delivery on systemic issues with supplier service
• Initiates stakeholder communications (incl. End Users when required with support from the Change & Engagement Team)
• Escalation point for operation-related issues
• Ensure sign off readiness for Supportability & Transition for Operations (agreement to deploy, agreement to operate)
• Assist the Lead/Senior OLM with managing the demand, incl. financial impact, for Operate landscape, and as such for all the components in the landscape
• Ensure new application services are written into Service Level Agreements and Service Catalogues in a consistent way
• Be responsible for the execution/deployment of releases and approval of changes for the Workspace Landscape
• Support the Lead OLM to effectively represent the Operate organization to the stakeholders
• Promote a Continuous Improvement culture within own scope of accountability (within the team and 3rd party suppliers)
Technical Skills and Experience
The Skype OLM must have experience with the below outlined areas:
• Operational knowledge of Enterprise IPT and Skype for Business environments
• General understanding of / experience with MS Teams
• Advanced Excel and Access experience
• Operational knowledge of Active Directory
• Ability to run/create PowerShell Queries
• PowerBI experience is an advantage
Soft Skills and Experience
• Typical Years of Experience: 6 to 8 years of IT experience in a corporate setting
• Ability to operate in a global, virtual cross cultural organization, working in different time zones.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Be familiar with Supplier Management
• Be adaptable to new technologies and ways of working
• Ability to influence others and work through others to deliver the desired results
• Skilled/Awareness in IT Service Management & Integration Solutions
• Skilled/Awareness in Development and Management of Suppliers
Interested? Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.