SharePoint Online (Office 365) Developer
We are looking for an experienced SharePoint developer to support the knowledge management team in creating and enhancing tooling to enable knowledge management through communities of practice, search, expert finder and content classification and management.
The successful candidate will have a wealth of experience creating appealing Office 365 based solutions that combine content and information from across multiple platforms. Using an API based search to enable users to find what they need and eventually deliver a role based push service. Ability to see (and pursue) the big picture.
Required skills and experience
SharePoint Online (Office 365) Development
• Good communication skills, proactive mindset
• Proven ability to deliver solutions in Office 365 involving development/customization
• Experience in developing API search functionality
• Ability to work intuitively, along or as part of a team environment
• Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize, plan and multitask work assignments –
• Transparent and clear planning; reporting and communication ownership and follow up,
• Problem solving skills
• Task ownership and ability to work within deadlines / timelines and budgets
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in English, both written and verbal
• Practical SharePoint Online product experience - configuring, administration, development and deploying solutions
• Experience in keeping tracking records (changes/updates etc) including writing and updating technical documentation for handover to service teams
• Experience of developing SharePoint sites / pages
• Good front end skills and experience:
• JS (responsive to work with different JS Libraries/Frameworks)
• HTML/CSS (Working Bootstrap)
• Familiar with Front End Design Patterns.
• Experience of integrating SharePoint online with third party applications - using CSOM, JSOM, API etc.
• Strong knowledge of SharePoint Application models & SP Different Development Approaches
• Strong practical knowledge of SharePoint Search Service, User Profile Service and other Service Applications
• Experience of undertaking SharePoint BAU Admin activities
• Experience developing SharePoint web parts, site templates, content types
• Strong UI/UX
• SharePoint development such as:
o TSQL and understanding of SharePoint database architecture
o Understanding of GDPR impact and issues
o HTML, CSS, REST API, JSOM
o SharePoint PnP Experience - advantage
• Understanding of SharePoint Search architecture is essential for developing API based search showing results from across multiple platforms (e.g. salesforce.com & SharePoint)
• Understanding SharePoint Limitations & Boundaries in terms of Architecture, Implementation, and Development.
• Experience with Flows/Workflows - advantage
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.