Service Manager Support
Oil & Gas
With the (young) ET SOM organisation being in place for little over a year, a growing pipeline of new enterprise IT services to be onboarded and a continued demand for more market standard solutions and great consumer experience, also the demand for change and communication activities is growing. To effectively support the organisation in an agile manner the intent is to grow an internal team that is aligned with the service pillars, consisting of experienced resources who understand the organisation, the ET SOM landscape and services and know how to navigate through the communications and change management processes, policies and guidelines.
The engagement advisor will be part of a small team with a focus on the connectivity pillar. This role will be reporting to the ET SOM Engagement Lead.
- Support Service Managers with operational end-user communications related to planned changes
- Delivering the Monthly ET SOM Bulletin
- Evergreening ET SOM webpages and content
- Support ET SOM engagements and learning activities
- Support Pillar engagements and communications
- Help build and maintain a Business Engagement process with active engagement of IT stakeholders at all levels
Dimensions and Special Challenges:
- The Engagement advisor must master communications verbally and in writing and have experience in navigating Communications processes
Qualifications and Skills
- Communications & Stakeholder Management
- Basic understanding of Change Management
- IT Knowledge
Interested? Please send us your English CV, motivation and hourly rate.