Service Integration Manager Audio/Visual
Oil & Gas
The department has single-point accountability for the delivery of IT Services and Operations to the business; in other words, they ensure “IT Just Works.” As of late the team has become accountable for the delivery of the (AV) Audio/Visual service that spans across the enterprise. There are currently many projects in-flight relating to AV, from transitioning ownership of accountability, to replacing legacy AV solutions to meet newly defined standards, and the large enterprise-wide implementation of an AV Enterprise Service Model (ESM) that will define how AV is operated across the enterprise. This role is focused on interfacing between the various AV related projects and the operational teams, comprised of the Operate Landscape Managers.
The Service Integration Manager AV is responsible for ensuring the connection between all AV related programmes, alignment between projects and landing the Enterprise Service Model enabling the organisation to operate the AV service. The role will also be required for any new projects that commence.
In this role, you:
- Act as the key interface between the Operate Landscape Managers and projects, Business and IT teams;
- Provide dedicated support to the AV projects and will receive functional support from the dedicated Lead / Team. This process is the vehicle to ensure handover to operations is successful.
- Interface with the AV Portfolio. This organisation is the driver of all AV projects.
- Are part of the AV natural team and acts as a connector to ensure the AV Operations domain is well represented. The role should contribute and ensure alignment and challenge/escalate where needed.
- Will face off to multiple projects & programmes and:
- Work with the ESM (Enterprise Service Model) project and understand the deliverables and goals of each of the workstreams.
- Act as a focal point for the AV Remediation project supporting the manager.
- Have an awareness of all AV related projects and deliverables and ensuring that all stakeholders are consulted and represented in decision making.
Besides the projects above, but also related to projects, the Service Integration Manager AV should:
- Keep a finger on the pulse of all other projects relating to AV to ensure blockers are addressed, and relevant information is shared with operational teams.
- Support the manager with new projects that are starting, and to ensure there is alignment between the AV Service Manager and Service Owner.
- Connect with IPPD Project organisation to understand what is in the pipeline for AV delivery. Ensure the projects are following delivery guidelines for handover to support following agreed handover checklists.
- Have regular connects with the Real Estate Business Interface and Delivery organisation to understand what the Real Estate business is planning and translate this into impact and share with Operate Landscape Managers when there is an impact on AV.
- Driving operational excellence for the already operational areas of AV. Especially observe AV Operate Landscape Managers ways of working (in each region, with different projects) with “external” perspective and intervene if lack of alignment or lack of effectiveness is observed.
- Gather feedback from Operate Landscape Managers on AV Service operations and feedback to projects to ensure delivery is in line with operational requirements.
- Keep documents such as handover checklists evergreen, collecting feedback, updating and communicating changes, so all project management entities are fully up to date and delivering against the latest agreements.
- There are many parts of the organisation that work and are involved with AV.
- The close working relationship and natural teaming.
- Particular care to support the delivery of secure and reliable audio-visual operations at locations with high concentrations of senior executives and stakeholders.
- Obsessive focus on user experience.
- Minimum 7 years of working experience related to AV.
- The candidate should know the Agile delivery framework and the value-driven approach that enables projects to deliver high-priority, high-quality work based on delivering requirements iteratively and incrementally throughout the project life cycle.
- Business Analysis should be a skill.
- Knowledge of Business Change Management.
- Knowledge of Information Risk Management.
- Skill and experience in IT Service Management.
- Should have knowledge of Integration Solutions.
- Skilled in User Experience (UX/UI).
Interested? Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded