Service Development Lead
Oil & Gas
Competences & Skills:
- 7 to 10 years in IT with some IT leadership experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills; the role requires pro-active communication and an ability to work closely with a wide variety types of stakeholders
- Strong communication skills; the role requires effective written and verbal communications
- A Service Development Lead will need to have a broad set of business and IT Competences, most activated skills will be from the Project management, Product management and IT Service management
- Programme and Project Management Entrepreneurial skills
- Programme and Project Management Agile Delivery
- Programme and Project Management Vendor Management
- Programme and Project Management Project Management
- Information Risk Management
- IT Control Framework Knowledge Human Centred
The Service Development Lead combines vendor and/or resources ("People, Processes, Materials, Technology and Tools") into a single consumable product, generally referred to as a "managed service" He or She leads the Service Development in a Project and Project Manages a Service Development Project from contact to oparations. this role business proximate when working on business-related products, this role if more aligned towards the internal IT organization when working on new enterprise IT services.
Candidate will be expected to:
- Define, - Design, - Develop, - and Transition IT services into Operations.
- Promote design thinking, agile and lean start start-up to rapidly create MVP's that can be scaled-up into enterprise grade services.
- Deliver workshops that facilitate the Service Design and Service Delivery process
- Engage internal and external stakeholders such as users, customers and suppliers
- Align expectations and ensure that the decision-making of stakeholders happen in a timely and effective manner.
- Mobilise and lead Service Development teams composed of a mixture of staff and suppliers across organisational boundaries and the natural team. Ensure they have the necessary skills, capacity and experience to achieve the required outcomes. Assess Service Development risks as they are encountered and evaluate trade-offs between cost, time, quality, risk and ultimately benefit
- Develop commercial models in line with Contracting Guidelines and coordinate contractual agreements.
Please send us your recent CV + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded