Service Delivery Manager
Oil & Gas
Skills & Requirements:
- At least 2 years of working experience in Incident Management is a must
- At least 5 years of working experience in related field(s)
- Minimum Education or Certification: 4-year Degree related to IT, ITIL
- Proven and substantial experience of IT service delivery management
- Self-starter with Good analysis and problem solving skills
- Able to level-headed whilst remain assertive, focus on empathy, de-escalating and remediation regardless of the stress/situation
- Good understanding of project management fundamentals
- Experience in working with Service NoW (Reporting, data analysis)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, senior stakeholders, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Managing expectations and effective communications are key skill requirements
- Understanding of business support requirements
- Experience in process management
- Experience in providing guidance and coaching within a team
- Must be fluent in diffusing difficult situations and team mediations
- Proven experience in technical understanding and ability to translate technical requirements and specifications into easily understood business concepts and vice versa
- Able to deliver results to a high standard with short deadlines in a demanding environment
The IT Operations Engineer is responsible for managing all the resources (people, tools and processes) required to deliver high quality Executive & Critical IT User Support for their respective region. This includes incident & Problem Management, Process & Project management, data analysis, interacting with Executives and their assistants, working with supplier delivery teams and other stakeholders, and managing performance reporting. This is all to ensure we maintain secure and reliable IT operations for our most senior leaders.
Key accountabilities are:
- Ensure stakeholders IT productivity remains a primary focus, utilizing escalation paths as needed within the IT Services and Operations organization when service levels deteriorate
- Required to take a highly proactive view, excellent problem-solving abilities and out of the box thinking when faced with a variety of IT challenges.
- Pro-actively monitors the IT landscape for any issues/changes that may impact stakeholders.
- Evaluate current processes and technologies to identify areas of improvement and opportunities to maximize IT productivity.
- Implementing process improvements, learnings and training within the teams.
- Lead investigations and coordinate involvement of key SMEs, and running Service Interruption processes leading to the restoration/resolution of service and issues
- Perform data analysis on incidents to identify problems and manage identified problems throughout their life cycle (from problem identification to resolution)
- Contributes to new service development by working with relevant representatives, Suppliers, concisely capturing Executive IT/business requirements.
- Ability to translate technical requirements and specifications into easily understood business concepts and vice versa
- Create and provide reports, communications & updates to stakeholders and senior leaders (up to Executive level).
Please send us your recent CV (Word) + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded