Operate Landscape Manager
• Responsible for knowledge management and owning the design of the Applications landscape (application and technical architecture)
• Accountable to safeguard the integrity of the implemented design
• Accountable for having the knowledge how Applications have been configured to make it work in the way the Company wishes its business processes to work
• Ensure that end to end performance is monitored and maintained to high level of quality, standards, supportability and operability as defined within negotiated and agreed SLAs (Service Level Agreements)
o Manage priorities/escalations
o Situation Manager to handle service at risk issues.
o Perform quarterly Service Reviews with the Business Interface and Business Users
o Responsible for meeting the business driven KPIs for the applications, and propose and implement necessary Return to Green plans and overall Service Improvements.
o Accountable for ensuring application documentation and information are kept evergreen for Applications
o Responsible (on a day to day basis) for operational integration
o Responsible for supporting Lead OLM in delivering E2E application services according the agreed-on SLAs and/or OLA (Operating Level Agreement)
o Responsible for the day-to-day management of application support process across internal and external support organisation (e.g. ensure complex problems are being worked appropriately by delivery groups)
o Be end-to-end accountable for application support delivery activities.
o Execution of the quality assurance activities on the day to day overall operation for Applications and ensure compliance to process standards and controls.
o Responsible for pro-active performance monitoring as support for the Delivery & Operations Manager
o Responsible for creation problem tickets to drive down demand which will result in a lower cost of the service
o Accountable for compliance to controls, and adhering to ITSO governance and processes for delivery activities within scope
o Ensure health of landscape by proactively evergreening the components to the target operating environment
• Manage releases and changes
o Accountable for assessing and understanding the implication of changing Applications structure & the business process logic
o Responsible for ensuring the appropriate approval mechanism is in place for all changes which impacting the application landscape
o Be accountable for the execution/deployment of releases and approval of changes for the applications.
o Responsible for monitoring change and release operation within his/her application landscape across delivery teams in alignment with the agreed SLA and OLA
• Supplier Management
o Responsible for managing Supplier (MS), supplier relationship and performance (vendor).
o Coaching and training the KAS support staff on ensuring that they adhere to the company processes.
o Responsible to engage with the support staff to implement a solution for situations and severity 1 and 2 incidents within the agreed resolution time in the SLA
• Enhancements and projects
o Develop and maintain resource plan for Applications resources; make and justify resource estimates in meeting of the demand requests.
o Responsible for analysing business functional- and non-functional requirements for supportability impact (ensure impact is incorporated in design and solution) and validate the work estimates (incl. schedule and cost) within P&T SOM Delivery team
o Responsible for supporting Delivery & Operations Manager to ensure services are delivered compliant to process standards and controls
o Responsible to provide estimates and define application support acceptance criteria for enhancements and projects
o Ensure smooth transition from Project team to Support during S&T process
Qualifications and Skills:
• Degree level qualification or equivalent as a minimum, preferably in a technical or scientific discipline.
• Minimum of 8-10 years of experience with proven track record of delivery in various IT related areas – preferably infrastructure, application or technology.
• Substantial application support experience or business analysis in a wide variety of IT, Technical and Business roles and domains
• Demonstrable body of achievement
• Significant experience in a delivery environment employing industry standard support processes (e.g. ITIL)
• Strong interpersonal skills with experience in building credibility with key stakeholders
• Strong influencing skills
• Team player with experience of working virtually and with cross cultural teams
• Proven track record in leadership
• Enthusiastic and creative approach to problem solving
• Strong analytical abilities
• Strong communicator with focus on being able to deliver right level messages to the right stakeholders and delivering message to non-IT business community
• Ability to work multiple assignments simultaneously
• Ability to work outside of comfort zone i.e., take on assignments in new areas.
• Agile and flexible when revisions are required to be made to deliverables due to business requirement changes
• Strong commitment to continuous improvements
• Very conversant in English, spoken and written, with significant ability in communications, interpersonal relationships, influencing and negotiating
• Strong working knowledge of various infrastructure services – Networking and Telecoms, End User Computing and Hosting
• Financial understanding
• Ability to deal with uncertainty
Interested? Please send us your English CV, motivation and hourly rate.